Inventor Experts (and wannabes) Unite! Bring your questions and your appetite.
Our User Groups do not require membership, they are FREE events where you can network, learn new features of Inventor and discuss Autodesk Solutions in-depth. We just ask that you register ahead of time so that we have enough seats and food.
These User Groups will showcase popular features of Inventor and discuss how you can put them to use in your company today.
Held mornings from 8:30 - 11:00 am
- 10-04-17 - Cranston, RI - Swarovski, One Kenney Drive
- 10-11-17 - Meriden, CT - Offices, 290 Pratt Street
- 10-18-17 - Hauppauge, NY - Hyatt Regency, 1717 Motor Parkway
- 10-25-17 - Watertown, MA - Offices, 440 Arsenal Street
A few of the topics we'll discuss:
- Tips and Tricks with Inventor
- User led discussions and Q&A with our experts
- MicroCAD recently held several Product Launch events to highlight the latest version of the Product Design Suite. We will go over each one of these enhancements at our next User Group meeting. If time permits and the group is interested, we will then showcase the brand new products addded to the Product Design Collection.
- With Inventor R2, Autodesk set out to deliver something never before available inside a CAD application: shape generation technology. Instead of simulating performance after you have modeled the part, you can now tell the software what you want to achieve and your computer goes to work generating an optimized structure based on your requirements. In doing so, you can bypass multiple rounds of iteration and get to the best design faster than ever. In addition to the Shape Generator, R2 includes, ForceEffect and Electro Mechanical Design tools.
- The R3 update includes Inventor Connected Design on A360 and the ability to export data in the Industry Foundation Classes (IFC) file format for use in building design applications. Inventor Connected Design enables fast, easy 3D design reviews with your team and other project collaborators anywhere, on any device.
Watertown, MA Meriden, CT Hauppauge, NY Boston, MA LaGrangeville, NY